The child shall be registered immediately after birth and shall have the right from birth to a name, the right to acquire a nationality and, as far as possible, the right to know and be cared for by his or her parents.
Birth of the child creates legal rights and obligations for the parents, as well as for the child. International families may have special legal concerns about the procedures and formalities regarding birth of the child, even if the child was born to a married couple. Unmarried couples or single mothers usually face the question of establishing paternity. Establishing paternity is the way to legally determine the father of a child who is born to an unmarried woman.
We provide advice on all legal aspects of child birth and paternity including, but not limited:
- Legal consequences of the birth of the child;
- Rights and obligations of the parents concerning their child;
- Procedures, that have to be followed in case of the birth of child and legal support to comply them;
- Establishing paternity, when the child was born to unmarried couple or single mother;
- Protection of the rights of the individual, concerning child birth and paternity;
- Drafting legal documents, concerning child birth and paternity;
Please contact us for your question on Child Birth and Paternity.